Sunday, June 24, 2012

Prayers

I had brown blood spotting yesterday. It was just on the toilet paper, but still scary. I went to the emergency room and they did a pelvic exam and ultrasound. I'll write a more in depth post soon, but my cervix was closed and we saw the heartbeat. It was so amazing. The spotting stopped last night.

I began spotting again this afternoon, more than yesterday. Still brown. I text my aunt who is the nurse of my Dr and let her know. She is going to get all the info from the emergency room tomorrow and then she said they will figure out what to do from there.

I could use some prayers and maybe words of encouragement from anyone that has been in my position. I'm super nervous, but hopeful since we saw the heartbeat.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been in your position, but I still wanted to offer my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine how worried you must be. Seeing that heartbeat was a good sign though so hold onto that. Best thoughts and wishes <3

    ReplyDelete