Monday, June 4, 2012

Bumpday Monday Week 6

Week: 6

How Big is Baby: Baby is the size of a sweet pea. The Bump says "
The average embryo at week 6 is about .25 inches and will double in size again next week. Wow! Obviously, she's growing like crazy! She's also circulating blood with her increasingly more sophisticated circulatory system. She's about to get cuter too, since she's starting to sprout a nose, eyes, ears, chin and cheeks. And she might even be wiggling her (paddle-like) hands and feet."

Weight Gain: 3 pounds. YIKES!! I will definitely be watching what I eat this week more carefully and hopefully getting some exercise in.

Gender: Chris and I both think it's a boy, but we'd be happy with either sex and I would LOVE to have a girl.

Names: We have both of our names picked out, but I don't want to put them out there yet. Maybe in a few weeks.

Symptoms: Sore boobs, but I'm still feeling really good.

Sleep: I wake up really early and then have a hard time going back to sleep, but it's been ok.

Movement: too early for that, but I can't wait!

Maternity Clothes: none

Food Cravings: Sloppy joe! My mom made me a huge batch since I was wanting it so bad. I've had it the last 3 days, at least once a day.

Food Aversions: none

Stretchmarks: none

What I'm Looking Forward To: my first drs appointment!

What I Miss: nothing yet

Next Drs Appointment: I go June 9th for a blood draw to prove that I'm pregnant and then my first real appointment is June 12th. It's just with the nurse, but I'm still excited!

Best Moment of the Week: Scheduling my drs appointment and booking our "babymoon". We are going to Virginia beach at the end of June. We were going to do something this summer before we found out I was pregnant, but this will be a great babymoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment