Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cycle 14, CD 1

I don't understand how I got here. How I got to the point where Chris and I have been trying for 14 cycles to get pregnant. Add in the 11 weeks I was pregnant and that's like 17 cycles. How did this happen? How am I not pregnant yet. I thought we would already have a baby by now. I should still be pregnant. I should be finding out the sex. I just don't understand. How is it so easy for some people and impossible for others? Why am I in the impossible group?


6 comments:

  1. Oh lady, my heart is hurting for you! My mom went through this for a long time before they got me. Praying for some good news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgett... I have no words. I can't imagine how hard that must be. One month has been enough for me already. My doctor said after trying for 6 months without any luck to give him a call. You may have already gotten to that point. But I wanted to say, if you haven't already, it might not hurt to get an appointment. Sometimes it's something really simple, like hormone cream. I'm thinking of you and know your blessing will come! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an appt for December 3rd. I'm hoping I don't have to go to that appt tho!

      Delete
  3. Isaiah 40:31
    Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. it kind of is a verse about heaven but i like to think of it as one about patience

    ReplyDelete