Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Worldless Wednesday

I think I have finally stopped bleeding. I am feeling pretty good and think I have recovered physically from the D&C. My follow up appt is August 7th. I can't wait for that appt and to see what he has to say about how long we need to wait before we start trying again. We aren't allowed to have sex before that appt. I'm not even allowed to go swimming, because the water could cause an infection if my cervix is still healing.

I really hope that when we do finally get to start trying that it doesn't take too long to get pregnant. I feel like I am doing decently ok emotionally because I am just trying to think that in a couple months I'll be pregnant again and this time everything will go perfectly. If it takes awhile, like last time, I think that I'll just get more and more depressed.






I'm linking up with jenni from the blog this week and the eloping stethoscope. I've been following Jenni for awhile. She is currently pregnant and already has 2 adorable little ones. I just started following the eloping stethoscope. Paige is going to school for nursing, like I am, and I really enjoy her blog. Feel free to link up with both of them if you are looking for new followers and new blogs to read!











Blog-working Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your appointment on the 7th goes well and that you have the green light to try again when you and the hubby are feeling up for it. Still thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok during this very difficult time

    ReplyDelete