Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Baby

Chris's cousin, Leslie, is being induced tonight at midnight. Please keep her and baby in your prayers! Chris and I are going to go visit next weekend so I will have plenty of pictures to post then.

Oooo and tomorrow I am picking up my new phone I ordered over the weekend. I am finally going to join the rest of the world with a smart phone. I'm hoping that will help me have better pictures on this blog since I will have a good camera on my phone. I'm going to sign up for instagram so if you have that be sure to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. best of luck to his cousin, and i pray for you to have the strength to look at the child and know that one day you will be in the hospital bed holding a lovebug. i know it. also, i still dont have a smart phone but i use brads to take instagram photos and i think its somedaysunday or somedaysunday1 on there so follow me! <3

    ReplyDelete