Tuesday, January 21, 2014

6 months!

I have a 6.5 month old! Holy cow. Where did the time go!

He is amazing! He is starting to become very mobile. He rolls or scoots where ever he wants to go. He can sit unassisted and can stand while holding onto something for a decent amount of time. He gives hugs and open mouthed sloppy kisses that melt my heart. He's finally sleeping better and only wakes up once a night. We started solids at 5.5 months and hes had sweet potatoes, acorn and butternut squash, apples, bananas and carrots. He loves all food! He eats it so fast and hasn't spit anything out yet. At his 6 month appt he was 16 lbs 14 oz and 26 in. Hes in mostly 6 month clothes, but I'm starting to add in some 9 month.

Oooo and hes the cutest thing I've ever seen!!












4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful boy! He will be on the move crawling soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at him stand, big boy!! He is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet boy!! I love those cheeks and pretty eyes!! I can't believe he's already 6 months : )

    ReplyDelete