1. Our anatomy scan is a week from Monday! I am so excited to see baby boy again. I really hope he is still a he. We got a really good shot at our last ultrasound, but I keep hearing about people who where told one thing, and then next time were told something different.
2. We have a name! We aren't sharing, but we are 100% certain of the name of our little love. My sister suggested it and Chris and I both instantly fell in love with it. It is perfect. She is the only one with the privilege of knowing. I trust that she will keep her trap shut : )
3. The nursery has been cleaned out, kind of. Last weekend I took everything out of the nursery that no longer belongs in there, except for the guest bed. We are finishing half our basement and turning it into a guest room. Work should begin on that in the next couple weeks. We are next on our contractors list so I'm getting excited. I took everything down to the basement and put it on the side that won't be getting finished. The bed is staying put until it's all done though. My parents bought us the bedding we decided on and all of our furniture is bought. I am so ready to put it all together. We are also leaving the room the color it is. It's a sage green color and it matches the bedding perfectly.
The book case is staying right there. I cleaned off the top of it though.
Everything that is on the bed is baby's.
Love seeing all his little clothes!
Bedding. My favorite animal is a hippo, so this was perfect.
It comes with the comforter, fitted sheet, dust ruffle, musical mobile, wearable blanket and changing pad cover.
4. I have ordered all the newborn diapers we will be ordering. I decided on 16 All in Ones with snaps and 17 pockets with velcro. They should all be to me by the middle of March. I buy all of my diapers from co-ops because I can no afford $20 per diaper, that is why they take longer to get to me.
10 velcro I have gotten so far.
5. I also wanted to show a couple other things I have bought recently that I love. I didn't realize how much I loved little boy clothes until it was time to start buying things. I think little boy things are just as cute as little girl.
I ordered these four things online today from Kohls, that's why they are screen shots. Kohls was having a really good sale today. I ordered $96 worth of stuff and got it for $53, plus I'll get $10 back in Kohls cash and $3.50 back in ebates for ordering online. And, I used a giftcard, so even better. I ordered a couple other things not pictured. When it all comes in I'll take real life pictures.
I ordered this penguin hat a couple weeks ago, when I was ordering maternity pants from Old Navy. The hat is Gap and was onsale plus a 20% off coupon. Chris loves penguins and really loves that this hat has flippers haha.
I ordered this from Old Navy when I ordered maternity pants too. It's so soft.
Another one of Chris's favorite things is crabs, so we had to buy this when we saw it.
I got this robe and booties with Kohls cash awhile back. So cute!
That's all I can think of that needs updated. I will do belly pictures on Wednesday since I didn't post about it this week. Also, if you haven't checked out HeadsUpGirlsBaby the 30% off code BabyBotts is still valid until Feb 21st.